Get Capacity Building Support for your TTO
Welcome to the PROGRESS-TT Diagnostic tool
The call opens on 30/09/2016 and closes on 31/10/2016 at 17:00 CET. Please read all of the instructions below before starting the diagnostic.
View the full "Guide for Applicants" including the application questions to help you with internal preparation..
It should take you about an hour to complete the online tool and you will need to respond to all questions in a single session. The tool will evaluate your performance potential in three stages:
- Eligibility – are you eligible to receive support?
- Suitability – do you fit the required profile (medium to high potential TTO)?
- Opportunity – is the PROGRESS-TT Capacity Building programme relevant for you?
Stage 3, "Opportunity" will be checked against your needs in the 4 areas of focus of the PROGRESS-TT programme:
- Scouting ideas/technologies from Public Research Organisations (PROs) and incentivising researchers to disclose IP;
- Assessing IP potential, validating technologies and incentivising for commercialisation;
- Accessing finance and interacting with financial stakeholders;
- Securing TTO Staff skills and organising the TTO for optimum growth.
Please note that you will need the following information to complete the application process:
- Total number of academic researchers working at the PRO at the end of the last financial year
- Number of agreements and spin-offs executed in the last available financial year
- Contract Research Agreements (include data from all PRO Departments)
- Licensing Agreements
- IP Assignments
- Spin-offs Established
- Total number of employees working in your TTO in the last financial year
Incomplete submissions will not be considered for support.
A panel review will rank selected applications and confirm the participation of up to fifteen organisations by the end of November 2016. Selected TTOs will then be paired to a Technology Transfer expert who will work with them during a coaching and mentoring intervention of up to 12 days of support starting in January 2017 (and for a maximum of 6 months).